Self Assessment

  I don't feel like my blog meets all the rubric criteria, I say that because I needed to fix my formatting such as chunking my text and fixing the MLA formatting as well as wrapping my pictures around the text. 


 I thought I knew the correct formatting of how a blog was supposed to look like, which wasn't the case, so I'm working on that.

 I am making sure I understand what is being asked of me, even though some things might not be correct, I feel like I am taking the right steps into becoming a better writer and I am learning along the way. 


I used to procrastinate a lot but, I have gotten better at doing my work almost immediately when it's assigned. I review my work and revise it, make sure there's no spelling or grammar errors. I need to get better at the MLA format.  

 I feel fine about letting my peers reading my blog because I know that we are all here to learn, and I have the understanding that not everyone knows how to write blogs, but as long as we all make an effort and do the best we can then it won't be as bad. We are all here to learn, so having feedback is beneficial. 

 I just feel like the class with benefit as a whole if we spent the time outside of class to have a better understanding of formatting and  MLA so everyone knows what they should expect for their blogs. 

 I've learned that it is free range for us to take it where we want things to go. You can be as creative as you want. Insert pictures and colors and hyperlinks to improve your work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4- Getting to know your island: Bermuda

Final Blog Post- Introduction to Tourism of The Bahamas