Hello Everyone my name is Emily Terry I am a freshman year film student at Georgia Gwinnett College. This is my first time creating a blog and I'm looking forward to what I will be creating on here. A little bit about myself, I was born in the beautiful state of Georgia in a quaint city of Roswell in the outskirts of Hotlanta. I am one of Georgia's first set of Quintuplets. Which means I'm one of five kids, my two sisters and two brothers were born on March 19, 1997, which happens to be around the time of the Hale-Bopp comet. Since then we've since moved to Athens Georgia and have lived there ever since. Let me speak a little bit on my interests. Every year since I was five my brother would take my siblings and I on a ski trip. This has instilled a great passion for skiing and the mountain air. This passion has led me to work at Breckenridge Ski Resort in Breckinridge Colorado, and Deer Valley Ski Resort  in Park City Utah. Now being in this specific town in Utah sparked a new passion in me that I never knew was there. Park City hosts the Sundance Film Festival  every year which showed me the exciting moments of the film industry which led me to major in film. Here is a picture of my boyfriend, twin sister and I on the ski slopes:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4- Getting to know your island: Bermuda

Self Assessment

Final Blog Post- Introduction to Tourism of The Bahamas